Uptech Sol is a Private limited is committed to satisfy our customers by building trust through hard work and responsibility. At Uptech Sol, we believe that consistent satisfaction of customer needs with highest possible quality is essential to business survival. Focusing on the technological services, we want to make sure that we remain best in the field by establishing the following Quality policy statements.
Goal: Manage all the requirements of a project.
Practices to follow:
• Obtain an Understanding of Requirements
This is to get the better understanding of the requirements I.e to know all the basics about the project and what we have to do in the particular project.
• Develop Commitment to Requirements
This refers to the monitoring of the project and the agreement among those who perform the tasks for the project and to implement the requirements,
• Establish the Required Changes (Change Requests)
This refers to the change request I.e the process of change request, its approval or rejection and also the priority of change request. Moreover, how to manage the change request.
• Maintain Requirement Traceability Metrics
It is basically a document that ensures us the fulfilment of requirements and also management of requirements effectively.
• Identify Differences between Project Work and Requirements
It first of all, figures out the relationship between the two and then identifies the key differences between them to manage requirements of the project.
Goal: Establish Estimates
Practices to follow
• Estimate the Scope of the Project
For the estimation of project scope, we divide the overall project I.e establish a top level work break-down(WBS).
• Establish Estimates of Work Product and Task Attributes
In order to establish the estimates of work product and task attributes, we should estimate the number of requirements, the size of data, number of risks and service levels, availability of services and much more. Apart from that work experience of group and proximity of users is also involved.
• Define Project Life-Cycle
This refers to the sequence of phases from the initial stage of the project to the final stage.
• Determine Effort and Cost Estimation
Estimation of efforts and cost means the analysis of historical data or some models which are the main source of cost and effort estimation
Goal: Develop a Project Plan
Practices to follow
• Plan the Budget and Schedule- Project planning involves the determination of cost rate of resource and scheduling. This means how much cost and how much time project will take.
• Do a thorough Risk Assessment- a qualitative and quantitative risk assessment for the project planning is necessary. Thoroughly look into all the situations that can cause risk for project, evaluate them and then analyse them.
• Design Data Management- this includes data description, how it can be managed and stored.
• Resource Management- it involves resource allocation and management for the project plan that describes which resource is best for a particular task
. • Plan for Needed Knowledge and Skills- for this, we have to plan the required knowledge and skills for performing the project I,e to develop skills through training to perform roles efficiently.
• Prepare a Client Engagement Plan- this is to enhance the client satisfaction by interacting with them.
• Establish the Project Plan- after planning all of above from planning goal to scope, we establish the project plan.
Goal: Obtain Commitment to the Plan
Practices to follow
• Review of the Plan- review all the plans that has an impact on the project and effect it.
• Reconcile Work and Resource Levels-for this we have to adjust the project plan to reconcile the estimated resources.
• Obtain Plan Commitments- This refers to the commitment Obtain commitment from relevant stakeholders who are responsible for performing and supporting execution of the project plan.
Project managers would produce project performance reports at intervals agreed with the project stakeholders. Project managers shall be responsible for ensuring the team members are aware of their quality maintenance responsibilities and are adequately trained to perform their assigned tasks.
All projects shall conduct a Design Input Review to assure that the design inputs such as Software Requirements Specifications are vivid, complete and correct and possess sufficient quality to support the development of a designed solution.
Projects shall develop software in compliance with the predefined coding standards. Coding standards shall be updated to reflect any project specific practices meticulously.
All projects shall describe the approach of testing in a Software Test Plan. The STP shall describe the project’s approach to unit, integration and acceptance testing.
Process and Product Quality Assurance
Goal: Objectively Evaluate Process and Product
• Communicate and Ensure Resolution of non-Compliance Issues
This refers to the quality issues or the non-compliance issues with the staff or administration, its tracking or communication and also to resolve these issues by some appropriate level of management.
• Ensure both Process and Products are aligned with the Products’ requirements
This ensures the alignment of products and process with the requirements for the evaluation.
• Establish Records Accurately.
The record should be up-to-date to effectively monitor the performance and to ensure the accuracy of records for the evaluation